Sunday, April 07, 2013

VEGETARIAN, for our Vegetarian friends! [CLOSED]

I finally knew where Laksania is situated at NEX – it is at B1-08.


When I was at their door step, I saw their menu on their glass window and one segment of the menu said – VEGETARIAN, for our Vegetarian friends!  Oh, how lovely, it was simply awesome, I feel so welcome and great.


I could not wait to try their vegetarian option available and whatever pricing it is, does not really matter to me anymore. 
 Vegetarian Laksa  Goreng @ S$7.50

I ordered the Vegetarian Laksa  Goreng @ S$7.50 which was something I had never seen before in any vegetarian eateries. It was delicious and the portion was more than enough for 2 pax (small eater).  This dish was fried with long bean, carrot, cabbage, bean sprout and mock meat and not too spicy.  If it was served with a little bowl of vegetarian laska soup and with vegetarian sambal chilli to up the spiciness that would be great.

Chin Chow Dessert @ S$1

Just love the idea that Laksania is set up with a social cause and therefore I decided to support them by ordering their dessert, even I was very full.   I ordered their Chin Chow Dessert @ S$1.

Had a very enjoyable vegetarian lunch at Laksania. Thank you for being Vegetarian friendly and I would be back again very soon.

Where: Laksania @ Nex. 23 Serangoon Central #B1-08 NEX Mall Singapore 5556083. Tel 6634 2645. Daily 1030 – 3330.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails