Saturday, July 29, 2017

I Came. I Explored. Lotus Kitchen. [Part 3: Crazy for Hot Stone pot & Soup …]

Times are changing. More and more people are receptive to a health conscious diet, eating clean and green. With that, more and more vegetarian eateries are sprouting up and adding their touches of creativity to traditional vegetarian cuisine, to meet the market demand.


I fell in love with Braised Mushroom in Hot Stone Pot @ $18.8++, so hard for me to resist. Yes Monkey Head Mushroom and Basil leaves, perfect match and not too spicy! A must try dish here, I would say.
As a soup lover, I often crave for good comforting bowl of soup and often wonder where to find traditional vegetarian soup? Lotus Kitchen’s Signature Double-Boiled Herbal Tian Ma Soup ($8.8++) was light, flavourful and loaded with goodness. Yes, fresh ingredients are the key to healthy delicious food. 

Where: Lotus Kitchen @ Chinatown Point. 133 New Bridge Road #01-01/02 Chinatown Point. S059413. T: 6538 1068

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails