Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Yummy Vegetarian Chicken Rice @ 吉祥素

I don’t go to Aljunied on weekday or Saturday, so it’s a rare chance for me to be able to enjoy the food from this vegetarian stall located in the coffee shop – The Choice (near to Aljunied MRT), which operates from 11am to 7pm (Mon-Sat).

Had tried their Mee Rebus ages ago and was delicious. But it was only available on Friday. So, what should I ordered? I was pondering. When I saw what the persons in-front have ordered. Gosh! vegetarian chicken rice look good and appetizing. Hence, same please!



We don’t often get to see vegetarian stall selling vegetarian chicken rice that is tasty, with good grade ingredients and balanced with veggie. It comes with a bowl of soup as well, all for just $3.5


Where: 吉祥素  55 Lorong 25A. Geylang S388248.  Tel: 9836 0200. Closed on Sunday. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails