Thursday, November 16, 2017

I’m a vegetarian, what can I order?

Handmade Ricotta Cavatelli (S$28++) 
Coriander rocket pesto, cashew nuts, pecorino cheese, roasted pumpkin, yellow zucchini

Team lunch at Cook & Brew. Here again, dining at level 33 with a lovely sea view.

I’m a vegetarian, what can I order? There aren’t much vegetarian options available, so I ordered the Handmade Ricotta Cavatelli (S$28++) again and Shoe String Fries (S$6++).   The presentation of this dish - Ricotta Cavatelli was so much better than what I had in April.  Taste wise – delectable!   Love the Shoe String Fries a lot, I can’t stop eating it.

My wonderful bosses ordered some vegetarian friendly starter dishes for all to share – Roasted Broccoli (S$14++) and Burrata (S$21++).  Interesting presentation. Such a fun and delicious team lunch.

It would be much more fantastic if Cook & Brew could has more vegetable forward cuisine dishes on their menu which mean more vegetarian choices.

Website: http://www.cookandbrewsingapore.com/en/home

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails